When we learn to program, we always like to use the best laptops with hardware configuration.
But in many cases, the hardware configuration is the most powerful, it does not mean that the more time to program.
As the screen, because we have been staring at screen for a long time, an excellent screen is particularly important.
The better the CPU, the higher the efficiency of writing programs on our behalf. Will not be affected by multi-threaded engineering.
Large memory means we can write large-scale applications. You can start large applications at the same time. This is very important for the program.
Typing the keyboard every day is of course important. Otherwise your fingers will hurt. Trust me.
SSD means that everything you store will become faster. The processing speed of hard disk is faster than that of mechanical hard disk. That is not an era thing.
After considering of these factors, please find the foremost suitable programming laptop for you within the list below.
1. MacBook Pro (16-Inch, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i9)
- Ninth-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
This is the laptop I currently use. To be honest, I really like this laptop. In comparison, MacBook Pro may be more expensive than computers with the same configuration. But its product quality is still quite good. In particular, the global after-sales system can be quickly processed and repaired when there is a problem with your MacBook Pro.
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Business Ultrabook Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10510U Quad Core Processor (8MB Cache, 1.8GHz-4.9GHz) 15W
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz | Hard Drive: 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Wireless: 802.11 AC Wireless with Bluetooth 5.0 | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics | Display: 14.0″ 4K UHD IPS Glossy HDR 400 Display (3840 x 2160)
- 2TB NVMe SSD Upgrade | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Before using macbook pro, I always used thinkpad. It is undeniable that in that era, thinkpad was my favorite.
3. Dell Inspiron 17
- Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB dedicated graphics
- 10th Gen Intel® Core i7-1065G7 processor
- 17.3″ display
- 16GB memory
- 256GB solid-state drive
- 2TB hard drive
- outdoor screen
- HDMI output
Dell has always been a participant in the personal computer market. Similarly, Dell laptops are very competitive.
4. Alienware New M15 Gaming Laptop
- Alienware thinnest notebook ever for gamers looking for a thin gaming notebook that does not sacrifice performance or design
- Premium build High-end materials like magnesium alloy copper and steel provide a premium lightweight and performance-driven gaming experience
- Advanced thermal technology Alienware cryo-tech V3 0 optimizes component cooling which maximizes overall performance and keeps your laptop cool to the touch
- Game longer than ever A lithium-Ion 76Whr Battery delivers longer uninterrupted gameplay without a charge thanks to an exceptional life span
- Hexagonal honeycomb pattern maximizes airflow efficiency while providing structural rigidity to the overall structure
- Alienfx lighting is visible from the external faces on the Alien head and the rear vents These zones are controlled through Alienware Command center software and can be set to any color in the RGB spectrum
- HARDWIRED FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE Experience unprecedented performance thanks to hyper-efficient voltage regulation engineered to exceed Intel and NVIDIA’s reference design requirements With 8-phase voltage regulation on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB graphics and 6-phase voltage regulation on 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H processor the new Alienware m15 is hardwired for greater efficiency and sustained turbo frequencies enabling longer stretches of GPU and CPU high performance Featuring NVIDIA technologies like ray tracing DLSS and AI-enhanced graphics rendering
- System Ram Type ddr4_sdram
If you want your laptop to be able to program on it and play games, then aliens are your only choice.
5. HP Envy 2019
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U (1.8 GHz, up to 4.9 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX250 (4 GB GDDR5)
- 1 x headphone/microphone combo
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)
HP, which has always been known for its cost-effectiveness, also has a very good performance. Under the same hardware configuration, HP laptops are always cheaper.
6. Microsoft Surface Pro
- A best-in-class laptop. With the versatility of a studio and tablet. Now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor. 4 Cores up to 3.40 GHz.
- Windows Ink. Take notes, navigate, draw, doodle, edit, and make. Discover all the ways you can be productive and get creative with a digital pen.
- All-day battery life. Up to 13.5 hours of video playback. High-resolution PixelSense Display. Rear and Front Facing Camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible, Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology. Interface(s): USB 3.0, 3.5mm audio, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, Mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect port.
- Dimensions and Weights: 11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm), 1.70 lbs (770 g).
This computer from Microsoft is still good, small and mobile.
7. MacBook Air
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
If you want to be more mobile, then MacBook Air is also a very good choice. My colleague uses macbook air to develop front-end programs.
8. Asus ZenBook 15
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5. 65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- App Switcher on ScreenPad: easily move docked windows between your main display and ScreenPad display
- 15. 6 inch wide-view Full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display Glossy
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 Max-Q discrete graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11ax), Bluetooth 5. 0 and SD card reader (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Sleek and lightweight 3. 6 lbs for comfortable portability
- MIL-STD 810G military standard for reliability and durability
- Carry sleeve and USB3. 0 to RJ45 cable are included
Asus laptops are also known for their price / performance ratio, and he is no worse than Dell or HP. You consider this computer.
If you want to develop a program with a laptop, then these are the 8 most worthwhile laptops to buy. Others may also have good laptops, but in general, none of these 8 laptops are suitable for programming.
Similarly, the after-sales service of these 8 computers is quite good. You never want your car to break down at high speed. Their stability is quite good.